Monday, August 9, 2010

The Lonesome of Leaving Your Hide

The Lonesome Dancer

I have to give up my lifestyle and my friends once again and travel down south to a little town in Johor. It's for my own goodness, it's my own business that is forcing me to change my life to a better future. Goodbye my lovely friends and I shall be back in no time, please do not forget me and a phone call once in a while will moisture my heart with warm that will keep me away from lonesome. 

It has been more than a week since I arrived in this little town and the town outskirt is full of Palm Oil Plantation Estate. And this is the places I will be working at, I shall drive for miles everyday in order to get to my workers in the estate. It's a simple job basically, all I need to do is buy them the food ingredients, mobile top up, cigarettes, etc for their daily survive in the Palm Oil Forest. 

Everyday when I drove in and out of the estate, I see many different pictures of it. It is easily covered with fog day in and day out. And if I'm lucky enough, I get to see sunset of the plantation covered in fogs and long lonely highway. And with the light and easy music played from the car stereo, I felt tremendous lonely! It's tough when you started to feel like that. Although I have been having this type of feeling for so many times in my life, I still can't get used to it. I miss my hide~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment